Pages

black and white

3/25/11

BLT DIP (Betty Crocker) adapted by Rhonda

I have to tell you this recipe has kind of a funny story behind it, Rhonda made it for Super Bowl and brought  some down to my house (we had sick kiddos so we stayed home). Robin and Rhonda were just raving about it so my hubby and I tried it and thought "its ok".So Last night we had an Ultimate Ladies Night and had all kinds of booths set up for women... Miche Bags, Vault Denim,  a pedicure station, Scentsy, and a massage booth.We also had some yummy food.  So last night when she brought it I couldn't stay out of it and had to apologize to her lol. When I had eaten it at super bowl it was cold. Last night it was hot and fresh and OMGSH so Yummy!!! The problem before was I was thinking it was like a cheese ball so I didn't know you have to warm it up! So please eat it warm lol!  The food was a hit last night, therefore I will be posting the recipes over the next week. This one Rhonda made and her pan was cleaned out fast! I thought there was going to be a fight over who got to lick the pan clean lol! Everyone loved it!!!! But SO HERE IT IS LADIES!!!

2 1/2 lb. bacon cooked
2 cup mayonnaise
2 cup sour cream
2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
3 cups cheddar cheese
2 tomato, seeded & chopped
2 bunches chopped green onions

Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato and lettuce for garnishment if desired (Rhonda did 1/2 lb bacon , 1 tomato, and 1 bunch green onions on top and left out the lettuce)

Preheat oven to 350. Mix mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until well mixed. Crumble bacon into bacon and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, tomato and mix well. Pour into a cake pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, crumbled bacon etc. Serve with corn chips, or tortilla chips.


*Tip--- make sure you give the tomato a little squeeze to get rid of any excess juice so you don't have extra liquid on your

YUMMY EATS!!!!

1 comment:

2tontansy said...

Rhonda, where is my photo? I need to see how it's supposed to look, so when I make it if it looks like barf and not your photo I know I screwed up. I definitely will try making this...