Pages

black and white

9/6/11

Individual Pumpkin Cheesecakes

Where I live the weather is starting to change, the leaves are changing colors, and the kids have started playing little league football. So with all these changes my cravings start to change too. Fall to me = pumpkin like Christmas =eggnog & cinnamon :) This is a great recipe that I have been using for years.




18 gingersnap cookies
12 oz. cream cheese, softened*
3/4 cup sugar
1 Tbsp. corn starch
1 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
2 eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/3 c. Karo light corn syrup

Beat cream cheese, sugar, corn starch, & pumpkin spice until well mixed. Add eggs, blend well. Add pumpkin & syrup. Beat for 1 more minute. Place baking cups in muffin tins. Place 1 gingersnap in each cup. Pour filling into cups on gingersnap. Bake @ 325 for 30-35 minutes. Chill for 1 hour. Garnish with cool whip & caramel topping. Yields: 18 cheesecakes * pay attention to the ounces. A reguar cream cheese is only 8 oz. I usually double this so I use 3 cream cheeses

No comments: