Pages

black and white

9/20/11

Frosted Zucchini Brownies (Christy Ward)

Are you sick of garden recipes yet?? I know I'm not. My hubby isn't a big fan of brownies, he says there too dry for him. These however are his favorite!! This brownies are soooo moist & delicious!! Thank you to my dear friend Christy for sharing this with me!!
Mix:
2 cups sugar & 1 cup oil
Add in 3 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, & 2 Tbsp. Vanilla
then add 2 cups peeled & shredded zucchini.
After that's mixed well add:
1/4 tsp. Baking powder 1/4 c. Baking Cocoa 1 tsp. Baking soda 1 tsp. Salt 2 1/2 cups flour
When its all mixed, pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake @ 350 for 45 minutes.

Frosting:
6 Tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa
1/4 c margarine
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 c. Milk
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
 Melt butter, add cocoa. Set aside to cool. In bowl combine remaining ingredients. Stir in cocoa mix. Spread over brownies. You can also add nuts to the brownies if you'd like. I like to add walnuts to ours. Happy Eating :)

No comments: