Pages

black and white

9/26/11

Hawaiian Burgers (my hubbys co-worker)

My hubby is guilty!!

Guilty of contributing to an addict!!


My hubby came home the other day with a couple recipes from a co-worker. He knows I have an addiction for recipes so my eyes lite up and I went to the grocery store the next day for a few ingredients and viola!!! Buns
Hamburger Patties or ground beef to shape your own
Onion slices
Tomato slices
Cheese*
Bacon (peppered is best)
Pineapple rings
Avocados
Jalapeno slices
Teriyaki sauce
Cook patties brushing teriyaki on both sides while cooking. Cook bacon. When patties are almost done put the pineapple on top of patty and put a jalapeno in the middle of the pineapple ring. Cover with cheese. Butter buns & toast them. Serve with toppings.

* cheese could be whatever you prefer. I like pepperjack or provolone.

This is a great burger that tastes different than the norm.

No comments: