Pages

black and white

4/2/11

Quick & Easy Chicken (allrecipes.com)

I am trying to find easy recipes for those that have asked for them. This one was "Easy Peezy Lemon Squeezy" and really good and could be made on the stove or in the crock pot. My family loved it! It was finger licking good according to my 3 year old lol!~





2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 onion, chopped
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
3 Tbsp. ketchup
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
3 Tbsp. white sugar
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. ground black pepper

Saute onion in oil until translucent.
Add chicken, and brown lightly.
Combine ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and pepper; mix well. Pour over chicken, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 25 to 35 minutes


2 comments:

2tontansy said...

Looks super yummy. I may have to try this one on my family. How long would I need to cook it in the crock pot if I did it that way?

To Mans Heart & Womans Thighs said...

I would cook it on hgh 4-6 hours or low 6-7 but please ALWAYS check the temp on your food to make sure its done!!!