Pages

black and white

4/8/11

Alfredo (Rhonda)

ok I have tried many many alfredo recipes and this is the one I keep coming back too! YES ITS THICK AND YES ITS CREAMY but isn't that what Alfredo is all about??? I am not the kind that likes the thin alfredo that the skinny chicks like. If it don't taste good it ain't worth making!!!! Hence the name of the blog!

1 pint heavy cream
1 pkg. (8 oz.)cream cheese
3/4 c. real Parmesan
1/2 c. butter
1 tsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste

In a saucepan melt butter, add cream cheese. Once cream cheese is softened add heavy cream. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes. Add Parmesan, garlic, salt, & pepper. Stir well. Serve over noodles.

* you can also add chicken, bacon or broccoli I have tried all these and its always good!!!

Now when I make this I make it about 4 times because I LOVE ALFREDO and I hate pasta so its weird huh! Anyways I love alfredo sauce with my bread sticks, I love alfredo sauce in my calzones and in another post you will see what else I do with my alfredo sauce! It doesnt take very much to coat your stuff either!

(Please excuse the pic I got the leftovers which wasnt much lol)

No comments: