Pages

black and white

7/11/11

Fried Zucchini & Squash





Man what a summer we have had. As you already know its baseball, baseball, baseball every night then the city rec league ends we take a family vacation for 1 week to Sunny & Hot California (soooo nice). The day we return we start up All Stars in baseball. The following day I did a Relay for Life, cancer is something that has effected everyone in one way or another. I would highly recommend everyone to participate in a Relay for Life once in there life. It really opened my eyes and was very touching!!! I walked for my family that has passed on from cancer who I truly miss. I also walked for those SURVIVORS in my family who I love so much and I am so glad there still here!!! So I am now revived and cooking again. I hope your all having a great summer!!!


Now here is a great recipe for all those who have gardens sprouting!! I know I get lots of zucchini so be ready for more zucchini recipes! (Sorry about the pic i had to use my cell phone)


2 small zucchinis (about 2 1/2 cups)
2 small crooknecks (about 2 1/2 cups)
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp teriyaki sauce
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/8 tsp pepper

Cut veggies in chunks. Put olive oil & veggies in a pan. Mix remaining ingredients together. Pour over veggies. Continue cooking until veggies are tender crisp

No comments: