Pages

black and white

8/26/13

Cheeseburger Wrap

sixsistersstuff.com

I want to try something... I am going to ask you a question and I want you to say the first thing that comes in your mind. WHATS THE MEAT YOU USE THE MOST?? I know my answer is ground beef. But if your like me you get burnt out on ground beef recipes...tacos, spaghetti, meatloaf, chili, etc. I am always looking for ground beef recipes. When I first seen the recipe the name didn't entice me HOWEVER the picture did. I had everything on hand and didn't need to go to the store for anything. I was nervous when I presented it to "the judges" aka the family. The replies were wonderful and some even asked for more. I took my first bite hesitantly but it was really good and it was so easy.




1 lb ground beef
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
5 flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
additional hamburger toppings you like (tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, mustard, etc)

Directions:
In a large skillet, brown hamburger until no longer pink. Add ketchup, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes, until all combined.
Take a tortilla and line the middle with a small amount of cheddar cheese. Add some cooked hamburger beef and then top with your favorite hamburger toppings. I added pickles, tomatoes, and peppercinis. Roll the tortilla up and tuck in the ends (like a burrito). You can either eat as is or throw on a grill (or even an indoor grill- like a George Foreman grill) for 3-5 minutes (just until you see grill marks).

This made 4 wraps so I doubled it for my family and had enough leftovers for my husband for work.

No comments: