Pages

black and white

7/12/12

Buttered Rosemary Rolls

If you know my family you know WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE ROLLS :) however I am also a HUGE fan of rhodes rolls. They are so easy to use and there is soooo many things you can do with them. I decided I was going to try and post some great recipes using Rhodes Rolls throughout the summer because they rise faster in the summer ;)

I found this recipe on Pioneer Woman. I am a HUGE fan of her blog and havent found a recipe on there I didnt like yet. So I threw these together one night and had them with spaghetti (have you tried that recipe yet) it was perfect together!!!




7 Frozen, Unbaked Dinner Rolls (Rhodes Rolls)
Melted Butter

Fresh Rosemary (I didnt have fresh so I used my dried bottled store bought stuff, Im sure it tastes lots better fresh but Im all about using whats on hand)

Coarse Sea Salt

Spray a small pie pan with cooking spray (or coat with olive oil). Place frozen rolls in the pan, leaving plenty of room for rising. Cover and allow to rise for several hours.

After rising, brush rolls with melted butter.

Sprinkle on chopped rosemary. Brush with additional butter. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt.

Bake according to roll package directions (usually 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes), until rolls are a deep golden brown on top.

*She used a skillet but I did them in a pie tin and they were perfect!!!

No comments: