Pages

black and white

6/7/11

Rolo Cookies (my momma)

The other day I had to have a treat for baseball and was planning on making cinnamon rolls (ourbestbites) but had absolutely no time! My awesome great sweet loving mother said I am making cookies can I help and just make extra for you....hmmmmm who would turn this down?????? NOT I lol!!!

SO I told my mom I needed about 3 dozen for 2 teams and extra for us during the game :) Well I should have known better. Mom showed up to the game with about 5 dozen cookies!!! I told you she is great! Well everyone enjoyed these cookies!


This recipe is sooooooo easy and everyone thinks your Betty Crocker cause you could make these!

1 pkg. Rolo's
1 box Devils Food Cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 c. oil

Ok so how hard could it be with only 4 ingredients right!?!?
Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs. Take a small ball of dough and form a ball around the rolo. Remember not to use a ton of dough or you wont have rolo spread throughout it, use as small amount as possible or just do test runs.

Place on greased cookie sheet and Bake @ 350 for 7-8 minutes. Yields about 3 dozen

No comments: