Pages

black and white

10/29/13

Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice

pickypalate.com


I love the crockpot!! I especially love the crock pot!! Its like my best friend... always there for me, helping me under stressful situations, prevents me from loosing my cool ;) What more could you want right???




3-4 boneless chicken breasts
1 14oz can cream of chicken soup
1 14 oz can cheddar soup
1 14 oz can chicken broth
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
¼ teaspoon garlic salt seasoning
1 Cup sour cream
6 Cups broccoli florets, lightly steamed, just fork tender
1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese

Place soups, chicken broth, salt, Cajun and garlic seasoning into a crockpot over low heat. Whisk until smooth. Place chicken in, pressing to the bottom. Cover lid and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.

When chicken is cooked, use 2 forks to shred into bite size pieces. Stir in sour cream and broccoli.

Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with cheese.

4-6 servings

No comments: