Pages

black and white

3/12/13

Crock pot turkey steaks

MY most awesome sweet kind loving cousin TACI!!!!! (Did I say that all right Taci lol)

I love turkey steaks but my husband is not a fan because he says they are always too dry. SO I was speaking to my above mentioned cousin who is a FABULOUS cook and she told me how she makes them so they aren't dry in the crock pot so I thought win win situation and gave it a try and SUCCESSSSSS!!! My husband only ate 3 so not sure how much he liked LOVED them lol.




9 turkey steaks frozen
2 cans cream of chicken
3/4 can milk
butter or evoo
onion powder, garlic powder, parsley etc. any seasonings you want to use.

Fry turkey steaks in a pan until just a light brown on both sides. Season them with parsley or other seasonings you want I would hold off on the salts until time to eat it . Mix cans of cream of chicken soup and milk until smooth. Pour over steaks and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until done. Serve with some of the soup mixture for gravy.


Thanks Taci for sharing this great recipe with me!!!!

No comments: