Pages

black and white

10/14/14

Taco Crescent

We were visiting my mom the other day and pretty soon it was 5 o'clock which means time to start dinner. My sister and I started talking about what to make and my mom said oh we don't need to worry about it Bailey is making dinner. Bailey is my 9 year old niece. She had help cooking the meat from a grown up but otherwise she made this meal all alone. Im sure some people worry when a little kid makes food but this girl totally rocked this meal. I even had seconds! You can serve this with salad or veggies or jello. Really anything goes. Way to go Bay I am so proud of you, you are an awesome cook little lady!



1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg. taco seasoning (or make your own like we do and use 1-2 Tbsp.)
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 cup cheese
2 cans crescent rolls

Brown the ground beef. Drain. Stir in the taco seasoning and then add the tomato sauce. Stir in the cheese. After its all mixed well, place a heaping Tablespoon of the mixture on each crescent roll triangle. Roll the crescent roll into a traditional crescent shape. Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350 for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.



No comments: