Pages

black and white

8/7/14

California Turkey Club Wrap

Am I the only person who hates to cook when is it so hot outside, yet want to provide something good for my family? About a month ago I was at a big hospital for a Dr. appointment and had 4 kids proclaiming they were starving. I told them we could have a little snack from the cafeteria since it wasn't dinner time and we were waiting for dad to go eat. When we went down and were looking around I seen the special of the day was a Cali club wrap. Just seeing that made me all of the sudden starving but since we had to wait I asked really nicely if the kids would like to share 2 of these :) (killing two birds with one stone... the kids got a snack and I got a sample of this heavenly thing) YUMMM!! It didn't take long for me to start making these around the house.

Are you ready for this? Its so easy its like making a sandwich :)



Spinach tortillas
turkey (can use ham too)
provolone or swiss cheese
spinach or lettuce
avocado
tomatoes
cooked bacon
red onion
ranch or café rio cilantro dressing (either one works great)




Layer in a spinach tortilla as listed wrap up and serve :) perfection!!



Somehow I always get the worst looking tortilla and its mine I take a picture of...sorry!


No comments: